Henry sitting up
I've been working really hard on this sitting up thing. It's easy when I have something to hold onto and play with.
I miss mom when she's at work, but I'm so happy when she comes home!
Dad and I go visit mom at work. He rides his bike and I ride in the bike trailer. I like it except when the sun is on my face then I cry. Mom's office is business casual, so I had to dress the part. She said that shorts aren't acceptable.
2 Comments:
Hank,
You do look very snazzy in that outfit. And what a big boy!! Wow.
Love,
Grandma
Hi Henry-
Great job sitting up. It is very sunny in Iraq too. Also, much warmer, 100 today, 104 tomorrow. Don't complain about grass. We don't have grass here and I miss it. Grandma Cooper has grass. You will have to help her mow. Maybe you can ride on my tractor now that you can kind of sit up. Tell everyone I said hello. Send pictures. I don't always get the chance to look at the blog. I was a week or so behind, but now I am caught up. Call Grandma Cooper and wish her happy anniversary. She hung around with me for 20 years. Give her a big hug and kiss for me when you see her. Love you all.
Post a Comment
<< Home