Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hanging out in my jumper. I'm still kind of short, so I have to stand on a book.
Daddy comes home tonight!


Today mom and I went to my friend Huntley's baptism. Here's Huntley with his dad.
Here's my new friend Casey. He's 7 months old and kept trying to pull the bumblebees off my shoes.
In an attempt to be cool like all the big guys, here I am sitting up and playing with grown up stuff.


2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank- Tell your mom and dad I got my internet hooked up so I can talk to you. I need there msn messenger name so I can add them. Hopefully I will get to see you on the air soon.

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothin wrong with being short. Some of my favorite people are short.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home