Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I think it's so funny when mom makes fart sounds with her mouth. Now that's comedy.
Look what mom found in the toy box?
My new skill. Sucking on a nuk the old way is sooo last week.

After all that fun, I had to take a break.

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,

Having raised two boys of my own, I can only tell your Mommy that farting noises get even funnier as you get older..

Love,
Grandma

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
Bodily functions have been the worlds greatest source of humor for centuries. You will see this when you are old enough to watch sit-coms.

There are other forms of humor which you will find that you will enjoy much more. At least I hope so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home