Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Well, with the Reds starting off their season 14-7, the best start in 12 years, I'm trying not to get myself too excited, because every year we think they've turned it around, they just disappoint me. So I've decided to look ahead to football season and the draft his weekend. Of course I'm going to have to follow the draft on the internet because my parents are too cheap to get cable. Here's my tribute mean look to my self-appointed namesake, Chris Henry. Mom said that if he hadn't gotten arrested on drug and gun charges they would have gotten me his jersey. I wish they would have just named me Houshmandzadeh instead.


No, I don't look like my cousins Natalie and Evie at all.

Say... what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home