Baptism pictures
Here's me with my mom, dad, Aunt Elizabeth, and Uncle Kevin. They're my godparents.
Here's the big moment. I only cried a little.
Here's my mom's side of the family.
Me, my parents and godparents.
My dad's side of the family.
Sitting with my GG & GG laughing at my aunt Jill. She's so funny. Except she kept teasing me with chocolate.


3 Comments:
Hank,
What a big day that was! All your friends and family! You were quite the gracious host. The food was delicious and the guests (especially your buddies)kept us all entertained with their amusing anecdotes and interesting views on the world.
Invite me to your next party!
Love,
Grandma
Hey bud!!! You looked super-duper cute this week-end. I only tease you with chocolate because I'm prepairing you for the teasing you'll get from me when you start dating girls! You're in for some major teasing then buddy!! Love you!
Love, Super Sweet Aunt Jill
Hank-
You looked like you had a wonderful time! Congratulations on your Baptism. I'm so happy that you had a great time with all of your friends & family.
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home