Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, April 21, 2006

A week in the life...

Mom makes me wear this hat when we go outside. I gues it's not so bad. It keeps the sun out of my eyes, so I can sleep in peace.


I'm getting pretty strong. This morning when mom put me down for a nap I flipped over on my belly/ It kind of startled me and dad had to come upstairs to flip me back over.





If dad likes coffee, I like coffee.

Mom went out last night, so Dad and I had guys night. We took off our shirts and ate rice cereal, like all the cool guys do. It was awesome!

5 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you sleeping or just resting your eyes for a few seconds?

That's what Ol Gramps does sometimes.

Love little guy.
GG&GG

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if the Grandmas see you drinking coffee. Big lecture coming. Again.

Ol Gramps

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's got to be a lot of fun hanging out with Dad. Just drinking coffee and chompin' on rice. Great!

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at those great abs! Here come the girls again!

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

Tell Dad not to give you to much coffee or you'll be up really late with him & the guys!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home