My dad is the greatest guitar player...ever.
Just chilling and enjoying some fingers.
My first trip to Miller Park. It was awesome. the Reds won 11-0!
For some reason mom and dad wouldn't buy me a 4 foot tall $250 racing hot dog. I'll bet they would have gotten me the bratwurst.
None of the cool guys wear their baseball cap straight.

3 Comments:
Hi Henry,
I bet you had lots of fun at the game. Tell your mom I miss her.
Love, Meg
Hank,
Your Dad is feeling pretty good now. Just remind him that the Reds best hitter is an Indians castoff.
Hope you enjoyed your first big league game. Your Mom and Dad are the best parents a boy could have.
I was 26 years old when my first big league game (Indians) came along.
Love, Ol Gramps
Hey buddy,
What a BIG day for such a little boy!!
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment
<< Home