Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Outside and upstairs

Yesterday was really nice, so mom and I put out a blanket and sent the afternoon outside.


While we were outside, I practiced my modeling faces. This is my Derrick Zoolander tribute. I call it "Magnum."



I'm working on rolling over, but my hands taste so good that I've lost alot of motivation. Tomorrow we're going to see the Brewers play the Reds. Since I don't have any Reds t-shirts, I had to settle for the closest thing. Go Muds Hens. I just can't bring myself to wear my Indians stuff yet (sorry Aunt Molly).

6 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry-

GO REDS!!! I just got a look at your latest entries, while laying over in Kuwait. Don't grow up to much while I am gone and keep the pictures coming. When you see Grandma Cooper and Aunt Jill, give them a big hug and kiss for me.

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
I hope you enjoy your first ballgame. Your daddy sure did.

Love,
Grandma

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
That charisma is showing again! You can come to Cleveland in October and see your first World Series. Will that be great or what?
We will buy a tee shirt that you can wear and keep forever.
GO INDIANS!!!

Love you little man,
GG&GG

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
Just noticed "righty" has taken over as the favorite thumb.

Love,
Ol Gramp

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not right Ol Gramps. That's left!!
Pay attention.

Look again.
Love,
Hank

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say you are rolling over, but it looks like you are trying to spit on a bug in the grass when your picture is enlarged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home