Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

This weekend


My mom ran an 8k race this weekend. I don't know why anyone would want to run that far. Dad and I went to the football stadium to wait and watched the band and Bucky Badger instead.
I'm getting pretty good at eating.
I can do it myself.
You talkin' to me?
Again, I don't need any help. Today I got to have apple juice. Mom says I need help "getting things moving." I'm not sure what that means, but she keeps complaining about no dirty diapers in 8 days.

3 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning little guy,

It was so nice to see your smiling face this morning!

Love,
Grandma

 
At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hank,

Which one of your fleet of strollers did you take to the race? I can't tell from the picture.

Love,
Grandma

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful MOM and a beautiful BOY!! Love this picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home