5 months old
Today is my 5 month birthday. Alot of things have changed. I can now reach out and grab things and eat rice cereal. Dad threw a party for me and a bunch of adults from school came over and brought food, but I wasn't allowed to eat any and mom made me go to bed just when the conversation got interesting.


By the way, I went to the doctor today and I weigh 13 lbs, 13 ounces. I've only gained 5 ounces in the last month, so do you know what the doctor said? Eat more!!! Yeah! She also said to drink prune juice.

3 Comments:
Henry! You look So Good in Your ND jersey. You're mom dresses you right. ;)
Love,Megs
Happy Birthday big guy!!
Life gets a lot more fun when you control what goes in your mouth.
Love,
Grandma
Hank,
How did you get so beautiful in just five months? And you don't need to drink prune juice until you are 840 months old. Maybe not even then.
Love,
GG&GG
Post a Comment
<< Home