...which as usual mean more presents for me. Here's my cool new outfit from Grandma Seibert.


Oops, I blinked.

The box also had this weird round thing. I don't know why Grandma sent it to me. Maybe it's a cool space pod seat.

Maybe not.

It could be a sled. Check out my form.

Maybe it's a hat.
5 Comments:
Happy Birthday Mommy!!!
Now, I don't know if she is biased or anything, but your mommy said that you were the BEST boy today. I think it's because you knew it was her birthday and you wanted her to have a great day with you and Daddy. Very thoughtful of you.
Sleep well, little guy. Tomorrow will be another wonderful day.
Love,
Grandma
Henry-
I just got a chance to get caught up on your blog. There are some really great pictures. Glad to see that the Reds are doing ok. Love the outfit. Food over here is good, better than what you might think. I miss seeing you, your mom and dad. Tell Grandma Cooper and Jill I checked out the blog today Sunday May 7th (I think, since my days all run together). Keep up being cute. Tell your mom and dad to email me some pictures, since they do have my email address. I love you guys.
Hank,
Re: Email more pictures.
Looks you got a direct order from Colonel Grandpa. MORE PICTURES.
GG&GG concur with this. Talk to Mom and Dad and see what can be done. We love these pictures;
And you three,
GG&GG
I LOVE IT WHEN I GET BOWLS FOR MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY TOO!!! Look like you had a ton of fun with it! Maybe when you get a little bigger, Mommy will make you some double chocolate cookies, because we all know hoe much you love chocolate!
Love you!
Super Sweet Aunt Jill
Post a Comment
<< Home