Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

The greatest toy ever.



This is my new favorite toy. A styrofom cup.

It tastes like heaven.

Where's the bear? Under the cup!

Chug it! Chug it!
I can sit up (sort of). If mom leans me forward a little, I can balance for about 15 seconds.

4 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

There's nothing like a cup to chew on. Especially when you get to the bottom. Yummy!

Lester

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give your Mommy a big kiss today on her first Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day!

Grandma

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry-

Tell your Mom I said Happy Mother's Day!!!!

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We know your Mom had a very happy Mother's Day. YOU were there.

Love you three,
GG&GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home