Hanging out in the basement
MU might smile, but I dare you to try and get me to smile.
I've been doing alot of crawling lately, which has led to a pretty nasty case of rug burn, so mom made these awesome knee warmers out of old socks. I think I look pretty cool.
Me and dad relaxing and watching pre-season football on...
...our new widescreen hi-def tv! We are the luckiest people ever. Now we won't ever have to leave the basement again.
Except to go get more snacks. Don't worry guys, I'll get them.More exciting things to note: I now have a pair of teeth. My bottom right tooth came in yesterday. Also, I can now fall asleep standing up. On Wednesday night, I was so tired I fell asleep holding onto the rail of my crib and fell over on my face. Luckily I was pretty deep into sleep and I didn't wake up.

4 Comments:
Hank-
Why don't you ever wear clothes? What do your grandmas say about this after they buy you so many cute outfits?
Aunt jenni
Hank,
How did they get that new TV into that box?
Hank-
Cooooool knee pads! Hey, I think your Mom's got something there. Quick...tell her to get a paton & you can model them!
Lester
Hey that's an accountant saving money on energy bills. Forget the clothes.
:) MegS
Post a Comment
<< Home