Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Cincinnati

We went to a wedding for some of mom's college friends. They made me wear a tie.
We also got to go see the Cincinnati Reds play at the Great American Ball Park. I tell you what, Blessid Union of Souls really had it right when they wrote a cd about the Reds.
And of course we went to Skyline Chili. Extra hot sauce on my oyster bombs, thank you.
Hmmm. Make mine a 3-way- no a 4 way with onions- dry.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW that's a GREAT looking diaper bag, I wonder where you found it.
Oh your mom and dad look so cute, all dressed up.
hmm Megan misses you (and your parents). I know for sure I will see you in 65 days. :) Will you where a tie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home