The life and times of a big brother and little sister.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
My goofy hat.
My hats a little big on me, but I like playing with it anyway. Here's me as Gilligan. Who's Gilligan anyway. Here's me as Uncle Kevin. I even look cool when I'm asleep.
Yeah Hank,where are the pictures from the Reds game. Heard you took Grandma C. to another Major League baseball game. Did you have a Hudepohl? (Did I spell it right?)
Sounds like You and Grandma had a great time this weekend. She said you were the best boy that she had ever babysat for and that you were very well behaved being cooped up in a motel room without all your stash of toys. (You need a truck to haul toys when you travel.)
2 Comments:
I would like to know where your new boonie cap is. I am sure that Grandma Cooper brought it for you this past weekend.
Sounds like she sure had a fun time this weekend.
Post some pictures.
Love you,
Grandpa Cooper
Yeah Hank,where are the pictures from the Reds game. Heard you took Grandma C. to another Major League baseball game. Did you have a Hudepohl? (Did I spell it right?)
Sounds like You and Grandma had a great time this weekend. She said you were the best boy that she had ever babysat for and that you were very well behaved being cooped up in a motel room without all your stash of toys. (You need a truck to haul toys when you travel.)
Love,
GG&GG
Post a Comment
<< Home