Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bad to the Bone.



Another one of my favorite toys. A broken laundry basket filled with towels.


Oh, you wanted those towels folded? Not anymore! I was born to break the rules.
This is my Guns'N'Roses t-shirt from mom's friend Bryan.
He's going to teach me to hunt this fall.

Watch out ladies.
You can't make me wear a hat! I'm dangerous.

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HENRY-

THAT'S A REALLY GREAT FOUR WHEELER. I SENT GRANDMA COOPER A REAL ARMY BOONIE CAP. SO YOU WEAR IT AND HAVE MOM TAKE ALOT OF PICTURES OF YOU AND MAKE SURE SHE MENTIONS IT IS THE REAL THING ARMY BOONIE HAT STRAIGHT FROM GRANDPA IN IRAQ.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,

You used to be such a good little boy! What's happened?

Love,
Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home