Storytime with Grandpa Cooper
My Grandpa Cooper sent me a book from Baghdad- "Where the Wild Things Are" and a DVD of him reading it to me! I watched it today and followed along in the book.
I can turn the pages on my own. And I don't rip them either, which surprised my mom considering what I normally do with the newspaper.
Thanks Grandpa! This is the best present ever! I miss you!>
I'm also experimenting with the baggy pants and no shirt look. Pretty smooth I think.
I was pretty smooth until I tried to walk behind my walker and kept getting my feet caught in my pants and eventually my pants fell off. I can't believe my mom just typed that. This is so embarrassing.

3 Comments:
Henry-
I am glad you enjoyed the book. I had a lot of fun reading it. Hopefully I will get to do another, if I can find time. Time is kind of short around here with all that is going on. Tell your Mom and Dad, Grandmas and Grandpas (Especially Grandma Cooper), GGMs and GGPs that I said hello.
I miss you too.
Grandpa Cooper
Hank-
In regards to the baggy pants thing, are you trying to be K.Fed to your mom being Brittney the baby dropper?
Aunt Jenni
Hank-
I'm sure you really do miss your Grandpa Cooper. It was wonderful of him to do this for you. I'm sure it will be something that you will always treasure when you are older.
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home