Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

More pictures. Geesh.

When we were in Ohio in May, my mom and Grandma Cooper got a crazy look in their eyes and made me go to Walmart to get more pictures taken.

Here I am with my new friend Snoopy (thanks aunt Jill).
Getting ready for the tire swing.
The photographer said to pretend I was sitting by a crackling fire.
And now I'm enjoying a Tuscan sunset from a bed of ivy.
Now I'm doing my best impression of a frightened turtle.
I really feel like I nailed it in this shot. Mom think I'm going to grow up and be like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger HenryParsons said...

Gee...I love technology...Not as much as you, you see, Always and Forever, Henry.

Love
Aunt Jenni

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

ADORABLE!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home