Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Chores around the house.

Someone has to fold all of this laundry.
Playing peek-a-boo with my mom. She puts a blanket on my head and I can pull it off by myself.
Practicing walking. Things are changing fast. I tried red and green peppers and plums. I like them all. I can also drop balls through the top of my beehive toy. And I now watch soccer. It's fun, but the World Cup is loud. Everytime there is a goal, everyone screams and I get a little startled. Mom says soccer fans are excitable.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a Father's Day you gave your Dad!! Don't think anyone can top this one.

Love you three people,
GG&GG

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GG is keeping track of all the things you like to eat. Next time you come to visit she will have them all cooked up for you. She won't make you help with the laundry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home