"Every man is an island"
I think about that alot as I float on my sponge island in the sea of bath tub, sucking on my toes.
Tastes like chicken.
Yesterday was my great grandpa Parsons birthday. I made the sign all by myself.
For those of you keeping tabs, my hair is still falling out.
If you didn't know any better you would think I was just standing up looking cool. That's the magical mystical power of photography.
3 Comments:
Lucky for you that baldness doesn't run in your family...whoops, it does. Get used to the smooth head look.
Aunt Jenni
Hank,
You are a very thoughtful young man. I loved the birthday sign that you wrote and we both thought the anniversary one was just great.
Would love to be able to hug you tight (no spikes).
You are the goodest of all boys in the whole world.
We love you,
GG&GG
With your charisma you don't need to worry about your hair. When you look in the mirror you will see the man, not hair.
Post a Comment
<< Home