Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I've recently been exposed to quite a few new foods, and I must say: exotic and ethnic foods are nice every once and a while - you know, to mix it up - but I've really gotta stick with my bread and butter (if you will). Give me milk any day of the week! Here's a few of my most recent food adventures.




You'll notice here that I can give myself a bottle now, thank you very much. You'll notice two different outfits, two different bottles in these pictures: no fluke. Please, please...hold your applause.

I went with Grandma Cooper, Aunt Jill, Mom and Dad to this place called Skyline Chili this weekend. It's ethnic food, I think. At first, I was a bit suspicious...


I think I'll just relax over here with my hot sauce...really...
What's this? Oyster crackers with hot sauce?!?

Suddenly, I knew my purpose in life...


You can probably tell by the look on my face that, yes, that's avocado on the spoon.



Orange goo, better known as 'sweet potatoes.' Looks positively delicious, no?




See that look on my face? Pure terror.



1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Future Skyline ambassador

 

Post a Comment

<< Home