Big Weekend.
Mom, Dad, and I had a big weekend this Memorial Day. We went 'home' to Ohio to see my grandparents! It was a long drive, but it was pretty much worth it, considering all the incredible stuff that happened to me over the weekend.
It should be mentioned first that I tried all kinds of new foods this weekend, but I'll leave that for another post. In the meantime, you should see what I did with...
Jazz, which is short for Jasmine and explains her musical nature...
My Grandma Cooper and Aunt Jill, who welcomed me into their home even after I threw up on the very couch they're sitting on...
Aunt Jill again, with her sweet ride behind us...
My Grandpa Seibert, who tells pretty great stories about engineering...
... and my Grandpa and Grandma Seibert, who I met for the first time in Van Wert. I think they thought I was pretty cute. I kept trying to steal some of Grandma's chicken salad, but she still moves pretty quick.
Awesome weekend? You better believe it.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home