Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Warning: Total cuteness ahead. Proceed at your own risk.


So I don't know if you've realized, but I have been 6 months now for a whole week. I have to say, it's my favorite month so far. I can sit up and play by myself for minutes at a time and I rolled over from my back to my belly tonight, although I'm not quite sure what to do with my arm once I get rolled over, so I just roll back. My official stats from the doctor are that I weigh 15 pounds and 10 ounces (that's almost 2 pounds heavier than last month) and I am 26 inches tall. My head is 17.1 inches around. All in all, I'm in about the 20th percentile, which is alot better than the 5th percentile I was in last month. That's for scrwany babies and I am definitely not scrawny.

Here are my 6 month pictures. In keeping with the season, I love Reds baseball, although I am trying to be fair to the rest of my relatives and humor them by occasionally wearing Indians and Twins outfits too. If only I had a Brewers t-shirt.


2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

Adorable pics!

Lester

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, he'll be getting a Royals shirt sometime. They have got to be on clearance at some point. My 'el' stop is the same one for the Cubs games but I assure I would not think of such a thing from them. Take care lil slugger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home