Me and my mom
If all you saw was this blog, you would think the only thing I ever do is take baths. Which is kind of true because I've been trying alot of new foods lately. Here's my menu so far:Rice cereal: Makes me gassy so I eat it with prune juice.
Oatmeal: Love it with prune juice or apple juice.
Bananas: Love 'em, and I'm getting pretty good at eating them chunky.
Sweet potatoes: Definitely growing on me. I like them chunky.
Avacados: I will eat them, but only after mom mixes rice cereal in.
Green beans: I've only tried them once, but I really liked them.
Sauerkraut: That's right, I've tried it. I am from Wisconsin, you know. And mom is proud to say that I didn't even make a face. For some reason it seems vaguely familiar. Like being back in the womb. I think I'm also going to like sausage!
I do not look like Gollum!
That's crazy!

I've been trying to get ahold of this camera cord for months!

3 Comments:
We love seeing those abs when you are in your bath.
Beautiful Mom loves that beautiful boy!
Wow that is one gorgeous woman holding you. ;)
Love,
Megs
Post a Comment
<< Home