Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, June 12, 2006

For all of the nay-sayers. (Ney-sayers, perhaps?)

Or "Ney"-sayers, perhaps? My mom made me write that. Anyhoo, everybody keeps saying I look like my dad, which is weird because, as my cousin Evie says, he "has hair all over his face."

So mom found a picture of my dad when he wasn't so hairy. I guess there is a little resemblance. Dad even had the same mohawk as me!
Also, take this opportunity to check out my Uncle Adam's tuff hair. Wow. I guess that was a time before haircuts existed.

2 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little guy,

I have to admit that there is more than a passing resemblance.

Love,
Grandma

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Mike Griswold said...

Hank-

Don't listen to OUA. The minute you start to look like him, everyone will have had enough of baby hungry. The resemblance to your Dad is risky, but so far it is working for you. If I were you, I would focus all of my powers on bringing out your mother's genes. Long-term, that is your only hope. Keep it real--cute that is.

Mike in NYC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home