Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

We went to the Farmers' Market this weekend, and mom said I had to dress the part, hence the tie-dye.
Grandma Cooper got me this hat. She says it's like the one Grandpa wears in Iraq. I saw a picture of Grandpa, and I don't think this is quite the same.
I'm working hard to get over my phobia of grass, but it's just so prickly.
Here I am with my Tex-Mex T. Rex., doing my best dinosaur impression. What do you mean "be the dinosaur"?
There's nothing like dinosaur tail early in the morning. Having sampled a wide array of dinosaurs, my personal favorites are the T. Rex and the Brontosaurus.

4 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello little boy,

You have already begun the time-honored practice of hiding that bald spot with a very cool head covering. No one would ever know...

Love,
Grandma

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The way you were dressed those farm girls didn't know you were a city boy. You are a very tricky guy. I'm proud of you.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the hat!
What a cutie!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

You are a doll baby. I bet you had to beat the girls off of you with your dino.

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home