Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, June 26, 2006

My weekend in Ohio

I went to see Grandma and Grandpa Seibert this weekend. Natalie came over and we went swimming in Grandpa's pool. He even fills it up with warm water. That's living.
Catchin' some rays. I hope no one notices that my swim diaper has flowers and ladybugs on it.
Mom says it's lucky I got out of the pool before it had to be drained and closed for 24 hours. Thanks Natalie.
I love riding around in the wagon with my cousin Natalie.
By the way, check out this website: http://www.magic98.com/ You might see someone you know. My parents have already used some of the gift certificates to Michael's Frozen Custard. Now we have to find someone who can use the karate classes!

1 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

This last pic is beautiful of you & Natalie. It should be in a magazine!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home