Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Grandpa and Great grandma Seibert

In honor of my Grandpa Seibert and Great-Grandma Seibert on their birthdays, and since Mom and Dad don't give me an allowance to buy presents, I had to reach deep in my cuteness bag to find something appropriate.
I put on my new dino swimming trunks and took a dive in the cooler.
Nothing says relaxing on a hot summer day like swimming in a cooler.
Also in my bag of tricks: I may or may not have poison ivy. We're going to see the doctor later this week. For those of you who don't know, I get this particular sensitivity from the Parsons side. Mom said that when Dad, Grandma, and I get in the same room, one of us is bound to spontaneously break into rash. We're sensitive. I also tried out some new syllables yesterday. I can now say "ba" and "ma." Mom laughs because I exaggerate it by puffing out my cheeks and lips. If you want to see the video, email my mom and she'll send it to you.
I can get from sitting to my belly. And then I can pull myself up pretty far. You can see how fast my feet are going.
Finally, I have mastered rolling over. I've been mostly rolling over for a month now, but I finally figured out how to get that arm out from under me. So I've started rolling onto my belly at night. Mom says not to be deceived by how cute I look though - I was so excited about my new skill that I woke her up about 8 times last night to show her what I had done and to get her to roll me back over so I could do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home