Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

World Cup fever

Here I am in my soccer clothes waiting for the World Cup final to start this weekend. As you can see, if I want something, I'm not going to give up just because it's out of reach.
This toy is fun and frustrating because it's always rolling away from me. When mom or dad sit me up by my toys, I lean over to reach for something, then lean down and balance on my head, so I can lift my bum up and get my legs out from under me to lay on my belly.
Me and mom in our soccer gear. Blue for France, green for Italy.
Hey dad!

What? You want me to look nice for a family picture?

2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fine family!

Love,
Grandma

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

What a beautiful family photo!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home