Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, July 17, 2006

A big boy in a big boy bed

This weekend, because it was so hot, I went swimming at my friend Yonaton's house. And because all my friends are crawling and walking, I decided it's about time I started moving too. So I pulled myself from sitting to standing in the pool.
Then mom started freaking out about safety and all that, so dad had to come home and lower my mattress so I can't climb out and sneak downstairs for ice cream.
My grandma and grandpa Seibert were here this weekend. Grandma has been helping me learn how to crawl. I've got the arm part down, but I just can't get my legs to cooperate as well. And in a personal note to my dad- here's me rolling my eyes at the recent trade the Reds made. I can't believe it either, dad. It's like the Reds want to lose.

Working on crawling and possibly making the transistion from 3 naps a day to 2 naps a day really wears a guy out. Here I am relaxing in my jammies with my blankie. My grandma Seibert made my blankie and the p.j.s are from my Great Grandma Seibert. Mom said that she knew I was a boy before I was even born.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
GG was just saying that you were going to fall out of that bed. Dad fixed it and now GG is happy. Little guy is safe now.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

WOW...you are a big boy now! Just be careful & don't fall out!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home