Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oxford, Ohio

So while we were in Ohio this weekend, we went to Oxford, which is apparently where my mom and dad met and fell in love and got married and tons of other gross stuff I want to know about.
Here's the Princess theater- my dad used to be the manager here. You must be someone pretty important to run this 4-plex.
And here's my dad's old house. He said that Uncle Adam lived here too. But since they moved out they put on new doors and tried to prevent the porch from caving in by adding a "new" beam. Grandma and Grandpa must have been mad at dad and Uncle Adam to make them live here. Eek.
But not all of Oxford consists of run down places. Here we are at the best Mexican restarant ever- Fiesta Charra. I tried the refried beans. They wre pretty good, but I'm going to stick with peaches.
On second thought, maybe I'll give the enchiladas a try.

Here's where my mom and dad got married. It's a very old church, probably almost as old as they are.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Uncle Brandon-

I know this is Henry's Blog, but what happened to all the hair on your face?

Love
Evie

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank you sure are hoping that Mom doesn't put your feet down in that grass there at the church.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home