Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Trivia time.

Who can guess where I am? First one to post a comment with the right answer wins a prize.
UPDATE: Auntie Queen wins. I spent this past weekend strolling down the red brick streets of Oxford, Ohio visiting what my mom calls "Mother Miami." (I thought Grandma was her mother.) Here I am on the famous slant walk.
What's the prize you might ask? Aunt Queen, you can be the first to come rub Oragel on my new tooth! That's right, I have entered the cool club of kids with teeth (tooth). Bottom left. It's tough, but I'm pretty fure it's going to be worth it someday.

3 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slant Walk, Miami University, Oxford, OH!

Ah, the ground many a college student stumbled down...

You like right at home :)

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So little guy,

Show us that new tooth!!

Love,
Grandma

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
There were some perfectly good sofas and chairs on the porch of that house where Aunt Katie, Uncle Adam and your Dad lived. Wonder if they were stolen?

Ol' Gramps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home