I'll sleep when I feel like it.
So my Grandma Cooper is in town and actually has the nerve to put me down for naps (although she did let me stay up til 9:30 tonight). But I wasn't really in a napping mood today, so I thought I would just sit up and do some thinking. I got a little drowsy, so I thought maybe I would just close my eyes and count to ten. Well, that was a failure because I woke up like this.
Nothing gives a guy a stiff back like sleeping folded up.
I guess this runs in the family, because my cousin Evie did the same thing when she was my age.

3 Comments:
Looks very familial. Seems I went on a trip to New Orleans several years ago with three boys that could sleep soundly in any position, even using each others shoulders for pillows. Henry fits right in.
Love You
Hank-
I think that you & your cousins have to have back, neck, & shoulder pain after sleeping like that. Man, it would kill me if I did!
Lester
John Wayne said that a man has to sleep when a man has to sleep.
Post a Comment
<< Home