Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sun Prairie Sweet Corn Festival

This weekend was the world famous Sun Prairie Sweet Corn Festival. So I got together all my peeps and made an appearance.

Here I am with my friend Miss Nora. We both like sweet corn.

I especially like the pretty girls with rubber gloves and big vats of butter to rub on our corn. Nothing says healthy like vats of butter. And salt.

I need more.

That's the good stuff.

After the sweet corn, we rode the merry-go-round. Oh no, I don't feel so good. Actually I was just looking down trying to figure out the mechanics of the whole thing. I'm going to be an engineer like my grandpa.

Also making an appearance this weekend is my newest friend Sophia Claire. She belongs to my mom and dad's friends Michael and Page. We went to see her tonight and she's very small. And she doesn't do anything but lay there. At least they have a dog to play with.

3 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi little guy,

You are quite the world traveler. You and your parents hit all the hot spots. And you aren't even 1 yet.

I'm envious.
Grandma

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Grandpa Seibert is a sparky. Your uncles are the Mechanical Engineers. We are the cool ones.

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait until you get a couple more teeth, then that corn will be great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home