Dad had two conferences in Chicago this weekend, so mom and I went down to spend the weekend there too.

We visited the big shiny bean in
Millennium Park. Mr. Taylor took us. You can see him in the reflection right beside that cool kid I'm about to high-five.

Dad and I again in front of the bean.

Kids in Chicago are big! Apparently this one also shoots water in the summer time.

Mom and dad are so funny.

I spent
alot of time in my stroller this weekend. That's the life.

Chicago is a very bright place for people as pale as us.

After our afternoon on Michigan Avenue, we went to see Miss Elizabeth (my Auntie Queen). She's very nice and cuddly.

We high-
fived alot and played with my cars. And she also taught be about how to care for nice furniture. And it does not involve banging my toys on them. Sorry again, Auntie Queen.

But she must still like me, because on Saturday she took me to
Ikea. It was mostly boring, just a big store that takes 5 hours to walk through. But we did get
cookies and then got to play in the ball pit.

I was a little nervous at first.

And all of the static
electricity took a little getting used to.

But then we had
alot of fun!

Check out the big hair!

Plus I can throw these and not get in trouble!

Well, Chicago was fun, but I was glad to be home again.

You can't just strip down to your
skivies in the city and run around like a crazy man.

Peekaboo!

Thanks again for the great weekend, Auntie Queen and Mr. Taylor!
A couple more updates: I know can identify my nose, ears, eyes, mouth and belly.
1 Comments:
Hank-
That big BEAN is really cool! I love the static in your hair. You have to get you some ballons & stick them to you. It's really fun!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home