Visitors
My cousins Evie and Annalise came to visit me this weekend! I took Evie to my gym to show off my skills. (Look at how happy she looks to be waiting for mom to take this picture.)
Even though I've got alot of skills, Evie has even more. She performed her routine on the parallel bars.
Finally, she showed us her moves on the trampoline. We jumped together for a while, but after a head clunk, I decided to use a different trampoline.
We tried to get a picture of all three of us together, but getting three kids to look at a camera at one time is hard.
Here's my dad holding Stinky and me. I like my cousins, but frankly, I don't care so much for my mom and dad holding them. Luckily, I was able to stay close and monitor Linke's behavior.
My mom and dad's friends the Heuchling's also came to visit this weekend. They were just as tall, lanky, and Northern Wisconsin pale as dad said they were. But they moved to fast to get a picture for the blog.

1 Comments:
Hank-
Your Daddy looks cute in this pic with you & Stinky.
Are we going to be seeing so more YouTubes of you? I miss them!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home