A new guy.
Today I woke up feeling alot better. And totally hungry! I ate everything I cold get my hands on! I was still pretty cranky and the doctor wanted to check up on me again, so we went to the clinic and I weighed in 2 pounds heavier than yesterday! 2 pounds! I really tucked it in this morning!
Everything stayed in the right place today, so mom had the guts to take off my diaper and put me in the bathtub for more than 30 seconds ( a real feat in this house). I had a really good time recalling me swim lessons and putting my face in the water to blow bubbles. If you sweet talk my dad, maybe he'll post the video.

1 Comments:
Glad you are feeling better little guy. Now everyone else feels better too.
We love you,
GG&GG
Post a Comment
<< Home