Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, and despite my illness, I decided to celebrate with a couple of my closest friends at Madison's annual Paddy's Day Parade.

Here's my friend Bucky Badger.

The Bomb Squad came in case things got out of hand.

Here's St. Patrick himself. (No dad, he's not the Pope.)

Uncle Sam and TWO Statues of Liberty.

Flame-throwing jugglers on roller skates.

And finally, the best float of the whole parade- pink bunnies and a band drinking beer from the bar installed directly on the truck bed. You've just got to love Wisconsin. I'm hiring them for my second birthday party.

I got to try out my first
dum-
dum sucker. Bryan, Ohio- I salute you.

Cream soda is good. Next time I want to try blue raspberry.

It's a little sour.

Okay, I've got enough beads to last me for the next year. Let's get out of here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home