Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, March 12, 2007

A surprise visitor!


My uncle Kevin loves me so much that he drove all the way from Ohio just to have supper with me and visit for the evening. (Okay, he might have had to stop and do work in Rockford, but that's only because he was already up here.)

We had a great time. We played with toys played outside (it was 50 degrees today!).
Best of all, Uncle Kevin taught me that I can climb inside my dump truck (we're going to ride it down hills this summer) and he gave me ice cream!

Then, in the way that all uncles do, he got me really wound up and left me with my mom.
(Note from mom: Oliver and Natalie, we're going to Dairy Queen the next time we're in Ohio).

But even though I cried when Uncle Kevin left and they ran around the house at the speed of light, I eventually went to sleep. Thanks for the visit Uncle Kevin. Can we make this an every Monday night thing?

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had fun too Henry. See you next weekend.
Uncle Kevin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home