Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It's our anniversary!

I'm not sure what an anniversary is, but mom and dad said that it's it their third anniversary today. I don't know why they won't let me have an anniversary. And I don't know why they said it's been three years. I'm only one, so it can't be possible that they did anything three years ago. If I wasn't there, it couldn't have happened. The only thing mom and dad could have been doing is crying and wishing that someday they could have the greatest little boy ever.
Mom and dad went on their honeymoon to Paris. So we celebrated by making pan au chocolat. Which is fancy speak for chocolate inside a croissant. It tasted great!

I want more!

Finally, I tried to keep things classy with my super mullet. No wonder people mistake me for a girl.

2 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brandon and Becky!
Hank,
By the way, before you were born, there was no blue sky, and the earth was just a big mass of molten rock. At least that's what I told your cousin Cole.

Love you

As for the croissant, tres bon!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

Tell your Mom & Dad that all of us here said, "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY".

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home