Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hunkering down.


Last night, it snowed 3 inches. It's really windy, and the snow is drifting. We're supposed to get another 7 inches tonight and 2 more inches tomorrow. So, as head of the household, I had to make sure we have all we need in case we're stuck in doors for the long haul.


Well, we've got diapers. Looks like Dad and I will have to go out for the last two essentials- movies and beer.


Mom decided that winter is still hanging around because she still had some Christmas stuff up. So we took down the snowflake garland from the banister today. Do you know what they were hiding in there? The biggest necklace I've ever seen.


Although I'm not quite sure why anyone would need a 12-foot-long necklace.


Here Mom, put this hat on. It's cold out there.


You look great!


Let me try it!


Hey, I look pretty good. My kooky hat and gold necklaces give me the street cred I've been trying to garner from all the other kids at babysitter's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home