Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Moonlighting


You may not have known, but my parents run a pretty tight ship up here in Wisconsin. Everyone has to pull there weight. (Luckily, I only weigh about 22 pounds.) So on top of my dishwasher duties. I've been moonlighting as a superhero.

I use my superpowers to will my arms longer so I can rescue lost things.
Almost got it!

Don't you worry, hippo blankie. I saved you from the clutches of the crib.


We got our first glimpse of Spring today. It was a balmy 45 degrees and we ghostly people emerged from our finished basements with wet bars to try to remember what sunshine felt like!

And with warmer weather comes mischief. So I had to go undercover to my on the lookout.

What's that over there?

I better go check out than van. I don't like the looks of a van that big. Where is this neighborhood going? Hooligans.

Don't worry, dad. It's just full of old people.

Then tonight, mom helped me work on flying. She says the first lesson in flying is that you can't run around when you're trying to fly. So I worked on sitting still. For about 3 seconds.

(Check out those skinny legs! 4 days of not eating really works on your thigh reserves.)

I watching you, bad guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home