
I really love my big
Tonka truck.

Thanks
GG and
GG for this awesome Christmas present. I can't wait until it warms up for I can take it outside.

My dad always makes me feel better too.

He shakes my bad mood right out of me.

You all should know that my Grandma Cooper probably knows a kid who did this and his legs came clean off. You can even tell from this picture that I'm trying with all my might
to hold my head on.
2 Comments:
Henry,
You know what you can do with that dump truck? Ride it down the hill by your house. Believe me, it will be fun. I am sure your Mom will not want you to do it though. Don't listen to her, she doesn't want you to have fun.
Uncle Kevin
Hank-
That dump truck will be so cool to play with. Spring is around the corner big guy!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home