Hi guys.
Hi everybody. Sorry for the long stretch without any updates. It's been a very busy week for everyone. Dad has been working on finalizing a really big paper and mom has been working long hours for something called month-end processing. Which means I've been spending alot of time at te babysitter's and neighbor's houses.
Mom and I did have swim lessons tonight. I'm proud to say that mom is really coming along. I've almost got her completely trained on all of the songs we sing- like "The Pancake Song," "Tiny Tim the Turtle," and "Popcorn." But we both agree that the "Teddy Bear" song is lame and only for those certain kids in my class that are coddled by overbearing parents.
Mom and I did have swim lessons tonight. I'm proud to say that mom is really coming along. I've almost got her completely trained on all of the songs we sing- like "The Pancake Song," "Tiny Tim the Turtle," and "Popcorn." But we both agree that the "Teddy Bear" song is lame and only for those certain kids in my class that are coddled by overbearing parents.

1 Comments:
Hank-
You looked all pooped out.
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home