Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Friday at the gym


Well, it finally happened. At our weekly trip to the gym, some lady told her kid "Watch out. That little girl is trying to climb the slide." Grandma, it's time for a hair cut.

But I didn't let a little gender confusion get me down. There were kids to watch and things to climb and jump off of.

Mom says I have to go down the slide on my bottom.

But she never said anything about standing up half way down to surf the rest of the way.

That was awesome!

I'd like you to look at this picture and think the other kid is laying on the floor because I slammed him with my huge green ball, but you know I'm a pacifist and I don't promote violence against children.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry,

I agree with Grandma. You have very nice, long locks.

Love,
Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home