A pretty rough afternoon.
I'm not one to say that I've had a hard life by any means, but this afternoon when I woke up from my nap, I was just out of sorts.
First, my mom hasn't updated my blog in a long time. In her defense, she has it pretty hard. Hello, she is the mother of a 15-month-old boy who will play with his cars (fairly) quietly for hours at a time. Do you think those Sudoku puzzles are going to finish themselves? She's under a lot of pressure!
I spent the night with our neighbors while mom and dad had a night out on the town. They went out to supper and then met their friends at the German bar.
I had fun at the Gielow's and slept like a rock, but why do mom and dad think they deserve to have a life outside of adoring me?
They even ate fried cheese curds after they danced to "The Happy Wander Polka." I can just see Molly B (and the Jim Busta Band) performing that song on Big Joe's Polka Show.
You can watch Molly B perform like an angel here:
http://www.bigjoepolka.com/
"Valderee, valderah,
Valderee, valderah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,
Valderee, valderah,
Come join my happy song"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home