The life and times of a big brother and little sister.
posted by HenryParsons @ 10:23 PM
Now that IS the saddest little boy ever!!I'm glad you are feeling better.Love,Grandma
Hank-Do poor little thing! Did Daddy not let you go outside? Shame ShameLester
He's so sad because his parents won't get his hair cut and he is starting to look like Carol Brady.Aunt Jenni
It is time for a haircut. I told your mom (aka Becky) and dad that you needed one weeks ago.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I like my mom and my dad.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Now that IS the saddest little boy ever!!I'm glad you are feeling better.
Love,
Grandma
Hank-
Do poor little thing! Did Daddy not let you go outside? Shame Shame
Lester
He's so sad because his parents won't get his hair cut and he is starting to look like Carol Brady.
Aunt Jenni
It is time for a haircut. I told your mom (aka Becky) and dad that you needed one weeks ago.
Post a Comment
<< Home