Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

It must be Halloween...


Because mom is dressing me up in costumes again. This one is courtesy of Aunt Molly. I think when she gave this to mom, she was hoping I would be a girl.

I like the outfit, but the pants were a little long, so I decided to lose them.

It's much easier to ride dump trucks without long pants in your way.

You'll notice I'm with my nuk in all these pictures. I've been working on getting my canine teeth through and it really hurts. So when mom tried to take away my nuk, I cried for 5 minutes until she gave it back. We'll try again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am waiting to see your very trim hair cut.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home