Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Friday


Even big boys get the blues. Mom and I got all geared up to go outside and celebrate the warm weather, but when we got outside, we found out it was sprinkling. Not to be deterred, mom let me play with my jeep until it really started raining. Then she had to haul me inside kicking and screaming. After we got all of those wet clothes off, I just needed my blankie and nukie to make me feel better.

You got a problem with that, Oliver? I didn't think so.

My teeth have been hurting, so after supper mom said I could have a popsicle. And despite Grandma Seibert's pleadings, mom still only let's me have popsicles in the bathtub.

Yum!

I love popsicles, but when it comes down to it, I really love baths, so I was ready to get things started.

I call this performance piece "Crouching Henry, Hidden Privates."

I look like my cousin Natalie with this crazy hair (or Napoleon Dynamite).


Mom, wind up this turtle again! Aunt Molly and Uncle Mike, these wind-up bath toys are my current favorite bathtub toy.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

I LOVE the Dew!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home