Morning outside
This morning mom and I decided we couldn't take it anymore and spent 3 hours outside. We walked to the grocery store (I rode in the stroller), then I fell asleep so mom walked some more. It's been warm here, about 40 degrees (yes, that's what we call warm, for all you California people who are balking right now). When we went out at 9, all of the that melted yesterday was ice, with water on top, so it was slippery, but now it's all melting again.
On the way back from our walk, mom let me get out of the stroller and walk. I made it about 10 steps before I bit the sidewalk with my face. You can see my bloody, scraped up nose in this picture mom took with her cell phone. I also scraped up my forehead. Mom wanted to take me inside, but I said no and we stayed outside stomping in mud puddles, climbing steps and pushing my jeep for another hour and a half. We only went inside when mom said it was time to eat, and by then I was muddy, wet and dirty. Uncle Adam was on the phone and can attest to the temper tantrum I threw when mom made me strip down in the garage.

2 Comments:
Hank,
Your poor little face!! Be careful on that ice!!
Love,
Grandma
Hank-
I'm sure your face will be all right. Us Mother's can be a little rough sometimes, but we mean well.
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home